Emergency & Disaster Resources
If you or a loved one have been affected—or may be affected—by a hurricane, we can help. Review our comprehensive information and resources on emergency and disaster planning. We can also connect you to emergency shelters and other critical needs now, or other resources after the initial emergency has passed, such as temporary living assistance, medical equipment, medications, emotional support, or other challenges to your quality of life. Please call 1-800-344-4867 to connect with an MS Navigator, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National MS Society is a collective of passionate individuals who want to do something about MS now—to move together toward a world free of multiple sclerosis. MS stops people from moving. We exist to make sure it doesn’t.
- We help each person address the challenges of living with MS through our 50-state network of chapters. The Society helps people affected by MS by funding cutting-edge research, driving change through advocacy, facilitating professional education, and providing programs and services that help people with MS and their families move their lives forward.
- We are moving research forward by relentlessly pursuing prevention, treatment and cure.
- We are moving to reach out and respond to individuals, families and communities living with multiple sclerosis.
- We are moving politicians and legislation to champion the needs of people with MS through activism, advocacy and influence.
- We are moving to mobilize the millions of people who want to do something about MS now.
Phone: 1-800-344-4867 — Website: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/
MS Unites has proudly been approved by The National Multiple Sclerosis Society to provide information, utilize content, videos and online materials produced by The US National Multiple Sclerosis Society as well as support initiatives and events.