The National Multiple Sclerosis Society in the USA has made enormous gains for people in the United States in patient driven activism. We encourage all people who endure living with MS to visit the National MS Society website and engage in their efforts towards activism. Remember, The National MS Society fights for you and your family!Become A National MS Society Activist Today! – Click Here For Details!
he National MS Society is a collective of passionate individuals who want to do something about MS now—to move together toward a world free of multiple sclerosis. MS stops people from moving. We exist to make sure it doesn’t.
- We help each person address the challenges of living with MS through our 50-state network of chapters. The Society helps people affected by MS by funding cutting-edge research, driving change through advocacy, facilitating professional education, and providing programs and services that help people with MS and their families move their lives forward.
- We are moving research forward by relentlessly pursuing prevention, treatment and cure.
- We are moving to reach out and respond to individuals, families and communities living with multiple sclerosis.
- We are moving politicians and legislation to champion the needs of people with MS through activism, advocacy and influence.
- We are moving to mobilize the millions of people who want to do something about MS now.
Phone: 1-800-344-4867 — Website: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/
MS Unites has proudly been approved by The National Multiple Sclerosis Society to provide information, utilize content, videos and online materials produced by The US National Multiple Sclerosis Society as well as support initiatives and events.